Help power the future. On Top Solar and Electric is looking for an experienced Journeyman Electrician to join our fast-growing company. We are a team of outdoors driven people that care about sustainability and creating a positive impact.
On Top Solar and Electric is currently seeking a Licensed Residential or Commercial Journeyman Electrician to work full-time in the Park City and the Salt Lake area.
Our electricians will: coordinate with the operations manager and work with field personnel to achieve completion of residential and commercial projects with the highest level of quality, safety, and efficiency.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Electrical installation of solar systems
- Provide support to solar Installation team
- Ensure the successful operation of a complete and working system
- Electrical Repairs
- Home Wiring
- Heat cable testing and installation
- Additional duties required as needed
- Troubleshoot systems and resolve electrical issues
- Pull inventory for electrical jobs
- Maintain high level of quality assurance and quality control
- Read and interpret one line drawings and electrical schematics
- Provide proper documentation of completed electrical jobs
- Clean up job sites upon job completion
- Communicate with customers in a professional, considerate and respectful manner, answering all questions and concerns to the best of your ability
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Professional attitude
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders and stairs, work on rooftops and be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Have a working knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), Uniform Building Code (UBI), local and utility jurisdiction requirements
- Able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing roughly 50 lbs.
- Whole home wiring experience required
- Experience installing both roof and ground mount systems is a plus but not required
- Experience with micro and string inverters as well as setting up monitoring systems is a plus but not required
- Willingness to learn and utilize various technologies (Trello, BusyBusy, Google Drive)
- Reliable and predictable attendance required
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions (hot sun, wind, snow, crawl spaces etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a valid state Journeyman Electrician license to be considered for this position.
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company Vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year