Federal Tax Incentive
The federal government's solar tax credit makes it possible for homeowners to save thousands on the cost of installing a solar array.
- 30% tax credit on the total cost of the solar array
- No Limit to how much can be claimed
- Applies to all work that needs to be completed to install solar
- 30% tax credit available until 2019
Utah Tax Incentive
The Utah state government currently offers homeowners the ability to save even more on the total cost of switching to solar. This tax credit is starting to diminish and will be terminated in 2020.
- 10% tax credit on the total cost of the solar array
- $2000 tax credit limit
- Applies to all work that needs to be completed to install solar.
- Will be terminated in 2020